It`s been a while since I`ve had internet access...as usual. Things have picked up a little more since I got back from the Waterfalls, and I finally made some friends in the Villa. Yay!
Here are some pictures from the waterfalls!
We went on an excursion in a tiny little boat that went right up against the waterfalls. Totally not safe at all, but what´s the point of going to another country and not doing something that is obviously dangerous yet somehow still allowed!
We also went to the "tres fronteras" or three borders of Brasil, Argentina, and Paraguay. Unfortunately, we did not get visas to enter Brasil and we had to take a boat to cross into Paraguay, which we decided was probably not the best of ideas.
Thank goodness for good decisions, because our tour bus on the way out of the park got stopped at a security checkpoint, where they check the stamps on your passport. Two people on our bus were detained, which was a nice two hour delay. Amanda and I were fine, though.
This week we have two more presentations and I have to finish my proposal, so I will be plenty busy. The following week--the first week of September--is our gathering of artists and children, which will also keep me really busy.
Hopefully, with this packed schedule, these last two weeks will fly by and I`ll be home in no time!
Lots of love!
Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment