Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Pre-Trip Madness

Well, I thought I'd start one of these so that everyone could "keep tabs" on me. Plus, I don't want to forget all of my English (which actually happens a lot more frequently than you would think!).

Everything seems to be in place. All I have left to do is pack. It's weird to think that I'm finally going, and I'm starting to get nervous. I know enough Spanish to get myself around, but how am I supposed to live everyday with a family that doesn't speak English? It's going to be really frustrating. There will be lots of awful descriptions and scrambling for a dictionary. But that's the point--to learn the everyday words and come home totally fluent.

I'll post some more once I land.

Love,
Katie

5 comments:

  1. Wow, ok, that didn't work right, But yay for a blog, i'll def be 'keeping tabs' on you, wow that sounded creepy!
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get there ok!
    keep us posted! Love you!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad we will be able to follow you and your adventures!
    Safe travel!

    ReplyDelete