Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Winding down...or not

So we´re finally back from Galapagos and I´m kind of scrambling to finish up my final presentation for tomorrow. It´s going to be on aboloshing the death penalty again, but hopefully more interesting, and long enough to fill up 15 minutes.

Anyway, Galapagos. They were absolutely amazing. Dad would have loved it. I did too, but I definitely didn´t have the background to appreciate everything. It was cool to be able to see everything. Each day we woke up, hopped on a boat, and went to different islands to see all of the wildlife. We snorkled all over and one day the seals came up and swam and played with us. It was fantastic. We saw the tortoises, blue footed boobies, the whole deal. Words don´t do the trip justice.

This weekend we´re off to a natural hot springs called Baños, except its volcano is erupting right now, so we´re not quite sure what´s going to happen with that. At least I might be able to see a live volcano...

Hasta luego!

3 comments:

  1. Just got back from 17 days at the beach - 1 week with friends and 1 week with family - but none of it sounds quite as exciting as what you are doing (especially the spiders!!) You really have so much to share when you get home - I am thinking along the lines of Michael, maybe charging for a power point presentation at Thanksgiving!!!) Just sounds like the adventure of a lifetime! Stay safe and keeping having fun! Love to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete