So I landed in Buenos Aires with no problem. And I know i jinxed myself on that plane ride from Santiago. I thought to myself, ¨man, this trip is going smoothly!¨ Sure enough, I got through customs, no problem. All of my luggage was on the belt. I´m standing in line to check in for my flight to Cordoba. The woman looks at my confirmation paper, looks back at me. And says, ¨this is the wrong airport. You need to go to such and such airport. It´s about an hour away. If you find a taxi now you should probably make it.
Ï was out the door before she even finished.
I found a really nice taxi driver who took me to the new airport in half an hour´s time. I about peed my pants en route, but I´m here. An hour early for my flight. It´s not even boarding yet!
Thank goodness for poor traffic enforcement in South America!
It´s always an adventure.
Lots of love.
Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment